- Late December 1972 Barry Hay, singer, rhythm guitar player and songwriter of Golden Earring, writes the lyrics of Radar Love in his house at 42 Noordeinde in The Hague, The Netherlands.
- Early 1973 George Kooymans, lead guitar player, singer and songwriter of Golden Earring, composes the music to Barry’s lyrics of Radar Love. Rinus Gerritsen (bass) and Cesar Zuiderwijk (drums) provide the song with the ultimate drivin’ groove.
- On February 23 two new tracks are performed live in the Stadsgehoorzaal in Leiden: Radar Love and Just Like Vince Taylor. Radar Love has been on Golden Earring’s setlist ever since.
- In the summer Golden Earring starts recording the Moontan album, in the Soundpush Studio in Blaricum, containing the track Radar Love.
- On August 18 Radar Love is released on the Polydor label and enters the Tipparade at number 3.
- DJ Felix Meurders is quoted in the music paper OOR saying that Radar Love does not have the quality for the band to breakthrough in the UK.
- Mid September Radar Love reaches number 1 in the Dutch charts.
- Golden Earring is playbacking Radar Love in the West-German TV-program Disco.
- Golden Earring signs a contract with Track Records, the label of The Who and starts their first UK tour.
- In September the Pop Top Hits album by The Eddysons is released in The Netherlands and most likely contains the first Radar Love cover.
- The first ‘foreign’ cover of Radar Love is recorded by the UK Leo Muller Session Musicians.
- Radar Love climbs to number 5 in the West-German charts (the Top-20).
- On January 23 Golden Earring performs Radar Love ‘semi-live’ during the 481st edition of the legendary BBC program Top of the Pops. The single climbs to #7 in the UK charts.
- On April 15 Track Records releases the single Radar Love in the USA. The flip-side is Just like Vince Taylor. Distribution MCA Records (MCA-40202).
- Radar Love reaches the highest position at 13 in the US Billboard on June 27 and #10 in Cashbox chart on August 10.
- After having reached the highest postion in the Dutch charts Radar Love also tops at #1 in Spain and Zimbabwe.
- To recognize the sale in the UK of more than 250,000 records of Radar Love Golden Earring receives a BPI silver single award.
- On September 20 Moontan reaches RIAA gold status in the USA to commemorate the sale of more than $ 1,000,000. The Track Records release is also awarded gold in Canada.
- During the Golden Earring tour through the USA Barry Hay’s aluminum suitcase gets stolen in front of the lobby of a hotel in Boston. The suitcase contains his notepad with the original text of Radar Love.
- The UK music magazine NME elects the Kooymans/Hay composition Radar Love as single of the year 1973.
- Little Richard announces Golden Earring during the Midnight Special TV show. On this occasion George takes the lead vocals of Radar Love as Barry is suffering from a soar throat.
- Disco-Tex & the Sex-O-Letters sing ‘Radar Love is here, the star of stars’ in their worldwide hit Get Dancin.
- James Last covers Radar Love on his Non Stop Dancing 2 album, which turns gold in the UK and in The Netherlands.
- Radar Love is also very popular in South America; In Peru the band Pax has a hit and a tv appearance with their cover of Radar Love. In Columbia the first Spanish cover, Amor par Radar, is released as a single by Tony’s Band and in Brazil a Radar Love cover appears on an album of The Wars.
- Golden Earring records its first live-album. In the UK the album track Radar Love is released on single, of which the first 10,000 copies as 12”.
- For the second time Radar Love reaches the UK charts, this time number 44.
- On October 27 Carlos Santana plays Radar Love during a jamsession while soundchecking in the Groenoordhallen in Leiden.
- The 4-track EP Right in the Kisser released in Curaçao on the C.C. Records NV label contains a Radar Love cover.
- James Last records Radar Love for the second time; this time a live recording with his orchestra for his album Live in London. In 1983 the Dutch NVPI certified this album gold for the sale of more than 50,000 records.
- The band Boddega from Ecuador scores a radio hit in Chili with a Spanish version of Radar Love.
- The CBS Orchestra, featuring Al Chez, plays Radar Love during the very popular American show Late Night with David Letterman.
- Centerfold has a moderate hit in The Netherlands with their version of Radar Love. Barry Hay can be seen in the videoclip.
- Gary Marx (ex-Sisters of Mercy) releases the EP Heart Full of Soul with Radar Love on it under the name of Ghost Dance and also performs the song live during their UK tour.
- As part of the MCA Records Vintage Series, Radar Love is issued in the USA as a 3” cd-single. Bonus tracks are Candy’s going Bad, Sleepwalkin’ and Babylon.
- Def Leppard releases the medley Rock of Ages, recorded in Tilburg, on a 12” vinyl single, including 1.5 minutes of Radar Love.
- The American metal-act Omen releases a heavy version of Radar Love on the album Escape To Nowhere.
- After 15 years Radar Love returns to the American charts thanks to hairrockers White Lion. The single Radar Love reaches #59 in the Billboard. Their album Big Game is awarded RIAA gold to commemorate the sale of more than 500,000 records.
- In the USA and Canada a Golden Earring greatest hits CD entitled Continuing Story of Radar Love finds its way to the record stores. The front sleeve has a typo: ‘Contnuing’.
- On their very succesful debut album Bad English pays a tribute to Radar Love in the song Rockin’ Horse (2:12).
- Radar Love can be heard in the American karate movie Best of the Best, starring Eric Roberts.
- Bruce McCormack releases his own interpretation of Radar Love called Raider Luv on 7” vinyl.
- The German disco-act Oh Well releases a cover of Radar Love on her First Album. The single enters the charts in the UK, Germany, Norway and Switzerland.
- Bryan Adams plays Radar Love during a MTV Canada live session.
- In Canada the debut album Tear The House Down by Hericane Alice is released. De demo contains Radar Love, but does not make it to the record. Atlantic Records decides not to release another version of Radar Love in order to avoid competition with White Lion’s succes album Big Game and their single Radar Love.
- During the live recording of the album The Naked Truth in Café De Kroon in Amsterdam Golden Earring plays an acoustic version of Radar Love.
- 1,000 drummers, conducted by Golden Earring drummer Cesar Zuiderwijk, together with Golden Earring play Radar Love on the river Maas in Rotterdam.
- Vazelina Bilopphøggers makes a Norwegian translation of Radar Love which appears on the album 11 Years Without A Women.
- In the TV commercial for the promotion in The Netherlands of the new Ford Escort RS2000 Radar Love is used as the theme music.
- An episode of the very popular TV series Beverly Hills 90210 is attributed to Radar Love. Brandon drives in a Ford Mustang across the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco listening to this Golden Earring classic.
- Radar Love can be heard in the American movie Wayne’s World part 2.
- Mariska ‘Venus’ Veres sings with the Shocking Jazz Quintet her version of Radar Love.
- Sega and Nintendo release Rock ‘n’ Roll Racing. This is the first time ever that the song Radar Love can be heard in a game.
- The acoustic Golden Earring album The Naked Truth, including Radar Love, is a great success. The album is awarded five times platinum.
- A German 5” cd-single includes two acoustic versions of Radar Love by Golden Earring.
- Budweiser beer uses Radar Love as background music in their commercial for the US market.
- The British rockers Skin do release in the UK, as well as in Japan a single and an album with Radar Love on it.
- In the British edition of Trivial Pursuit one can draw a card with the question: “Which Dutch Band entered the UK charts with two different versions of Radar Love?”.
- The actors of the Australian fire brigade series Fire sing Radar Love.
- Radar Love can be heard for the first time in The Simpsons during the episode Bart on the Road.
- Radar Love is used for the first time in the German crime series Tatort in the episode Mord hinterm Deich.
- Radar Love can be heard in the episode Nicht als Arger mit dem Kind of the German truckers series Auf Achse.
- Bruce Willis conducts the opening ceremony of Planet Hollywood in Amsterdam. Together with Barry Hay, Rinus Gerritsen and Cesar Zuiderwijk he plays Radar Love.
- The Leland Stanford Junior University Marching Band records Radar Love on CD.
- Radar Love can be heard on planet Mars! The NASA Mars Pathfinder awakes upon the sound of Radar Love.
- The TV station TROS starts with the consumer program RADAR; the opening tune Radar Love.
- Radar Love appears in three movies: To The Limit (starring Bud Spencer) and in the horror movie Stag.
- Monsoon car audio uses Radar Love as background music in their commercial for the US market.
- Jive Bunny & the Mastermixers mix Radar Love.
- Radar Love can be heard in the Australian movie True Love and Chaos by the director Stavros Efthymiou.
- Radar Love can be found on the platinum album of the Canadian J.M.P. Mercedes Band.
- On stage in the ‘Kuip’ in Rotterdam and during the Rock Werchter Festival the band U2 does a karoake version of Radar Love sung by The Edge.
- Radar Love can be heard in the American movie Detroit Rock City in which former Golden Earring opening act KISS does play a major role.
- Again Radar Love and The X-Files; in episode 6 of season 2, Ascension, lines of Radar Love are quoted.
- In the popular sitcom That 70’s Show Radar Love can be heard.
- In the movie Pushing Tin, starring John Cusack and Billy Bob Thornton, there is a role for Radar Love.
- The start of the Radar Love website www.radar-love.net with 32 covers of this Golden Earring classic.
- In the first episode of the Comedy Central series Strangers with Candy, entitled Hit and Run, one can hear Radar Love.
- Radar Love appears on the UK market as a club mix dance version by Carrick Fear.
- Christos Vogiatzis feat. Stayros release a version of Radar Love cover in Greece.
- For the second time Radar Love is played in The Simpsons; this time Homer sings along.
- Radar Love can be heard in the Dutch movie De Oesters Van Nam Kee and the American film Ash Wednesday.
- Radar Love is used in an American commercial to promote the new Subaru Impreza WRX.
- Bob Down from Australia plays his version of Radar Love in his comedy show Bob Rock!
- Radar Love is used in the populair American tv series Third Watch and Six Feet Under.
- In the Dutch movie Adrenaline, starring Georgina Verbaan, one can hear Radar Love.
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs presents iTunes to the world press. According to Esquire Magazine, the second song Steve down loaded is Golden Earring’s Radar Love.
- The BBC car program Top Gear holds an election for The Greatest Driving Song Of All Time. Radar Love ends at #2, while co-presentor Jeremy Clarkson was convinced that the Golden Earring classic should have ended at #1.
- The (internet) readers of USA Today choose Radar Love as The Best Travelers Song, above two AC/DC songs.
- The readers of the Australian music magazine Musician choose Radar Love as The Best Driving Song.
- The listeners of Schiffers.fm choose Radar Love as The Song With The Most Amazing Intro, above Supertramp’s School.
- The Toppers (Gerard, Gorden and René) sing Radar Love in the Amsterdam Arena.
- U2 ends their performance at the Amsterdam Arena with an encore consisting of a mixture of their Vertigo and Golden Earring’s Radar Love.
- Chevrolet uses a remix version of Radar Love in an American New Year’s commercial.
- On February 11 Harm Jacobs sings Radar Love during the Dutch Love Songs edition of the live-show 7 of Idols!.
- Radar Love can be heard in the episode Blutdiamanten of the German crime series Tatort.
- The toy company Zizzle produces a toy car which plays the original Golden Earring version of Radar Love.
- The Benelux edition of the Playstation game SingStar Rocks contains Radar Love.
- The readers of the Canadian Top Gear website elect Radar Love as their Favourite Driving Song.
- The German band The Boss Hoss releases the single Rodeo Radio with as an extra track a cover of Radar Love.
- Def Leppard reissues their album Hysteria. This is a Deluxe 20 Years Edition of the album which sold more than 17 million copies and includes a bonus cd with Radar Love.
- The book No Rest For The Wicked, by New York Times bestselling author Kresley Cole, describes the Radar Love feeling.
- In February www.radar-love.net welcomes the 300th cover of Radar Love by a band from Luxemburg: Fascination with their Jubilee DVD.
- Radar Love is used in the populair American TV series Drive and Reaper.
- Radar Love can be heard in space! At the request of his wife NASA astronaut Steve Swanson is woken up on flight day #8 on board the spaceshuttle Atlantis with the sound of Radar Love. NASA transcript: Good morning Atlantis. “That song was for Swanny.” Mission Specialist Steve Swanson: “Thanks a lot Shane. I can tell that was from my wife. We do have that kind of line going. Thanks.”
- The PlayStation 2 success game Guitar Heroes 80s contains the White Lion cover of Radar Love.
- During their theater shows in The Netherlands Blue Man Group plays Radar Love, with a very proud Barry Hay sitting in the audience during one of the evenings.
- Di-rect from The Hague play Radar Love during their theater tour, a recording of which is found on their Live & Acoustic CD en DVD.
- On January 5 Bas van Rijckevorsel sings Radar Love during the Dutch Product live-show #3 of Idols!.
- The American metal-act Ministry releases the album Cover Up, including a great cover of Radar Love.
- The original version of Radar Love by the Earring can be found on SingStar’s download list for PlayStation 3.
- In August www.radar-love.net welcomes the 400th cover of Radar Love. The American gospel singer Darrell Mansfield records a cleaned up ‘savior’ version for his album Born to be Wild.
- The exhibition 35 Years Radar Love? in Museum RockArt in Hoek van Holland runs from August till November. The opening on August 17 is attended by one of the composers, George Kooymans. The exhibition shows Radar Love on countless Earring releases, commercials, books, movies and TV series. More than 1,000 compilation albums, 400 covers and registered sales in 48 countries.
- Barry Hay, together with the Metropole Orchestra Big Band, records his album Big Band Theory on the legendary Blue Note label. On the accompanying DVD, recorded in Paradiso in Amsterdam, one can hear Barry in a big band version of his Radar Love.
- The Servian band GeroMetal releases Live Хамбар Б.П. 2000 with Radar Love.
- The horror movie Wicked Lake appears in the USA with a Radar Love cover by Ministry. The song can be heard in the movie, as well as on the soundtrack.
- Microsoft Game Studios introduces a game called Lips, a new kind of karaoke. One of the first ten songs available in Lips is Radar Love.
- The miniature town Madurodam in The Hague, Golden Earring’s home town, honors the band with a scale model of a live concert. With a simple press on a button visitors of the park hear the tunes of Radar Love.
- Texas ladies trio Adrian and the Sickness records Radar Love for their album B.F.D.
- The University of Washington Husky Marching Band from Seattle, Washington records a CD, including Radar Love.
- Rock Band 3 is a modern game with the original 1973 Golden Earring recording of Radar Love.
- Radar Love can be heard in the episode Hit & Rum of the popular American TV series Republic of Doyle.
- The episode Ein Song für den Mörder of the German ARD series 2 für alle Fälle covers the story of ‘das Lied’ Radar Love.
- Peter Maffay and Carl Carlton sing Radar Love every evening for a capacity crowd during their Tattoos-Tour 2010.
- Radar Love is used in the animation film Animals United: Adventure in Africa.
- In October www.radar-love.net welcomes the 500th cover of Radar Love by a band from Los Angeles: Rosie & the Cobras on their album Greatest Hitz.
- Barry Hay receives great reviews for his performance of the Golden Earring songs Radar Love and When The Lady Smiles during the Night of the Proms concerts in The Netherlands and Belgium.
- In the episode Don’t Tase Me, Bro of the American TV comedy Good Guys Radar Love can be heard.
- In his autobiography I am Ozzy Ozzy Osbourne describes the importance of Radar Love and Moontan for the music of Black Sabbath.
- USA Today and Wired.com interview more than 3,000 Americans about their most favorite road song: again Radar Love at #1.
- During the December 5 NBC Sunday Night Football broadcast Radar Love was played during the coverage of the Pittsburgh Steelers at the Baltimore Ravens.
- The Radar Love cover by Ministry can be heard in part two of the fast selling game Test Drive Unlimited.
- The German jazzband Gordon Blue releases a contemporary jazz version of Radar Love.
- In the American comedy movie Cedar Rapids, starring Sigourney Weaver, Radar Love can be heard.
- Hyundai South Africa uses an edit of the original 1973 Radar Love in the Right of Passage commercial to promote the Hyundai i10.
- The legendary American guitar player Jeff Fiorentino records Radar Love in a Van Halen’ízed way on Vol.22 Series.
- More than 22,000 listeners of the American Radiostation Planet Rock choose Radar Love as the Ultimate Driving Song.
- In October the Dutch Postal Service issues a Golden Earring Moontan stamp. Radar Love has a scoop as it is the first song ever that can be heard by holding a special app in front of the stamp.
- The American internetshop of Toys ‘R Us sells a yellow and blue 12” Ford Mustang GT toy car made by Road Rippers. While driving the car it plays Radar Love.
- Michael Jackson’s dancer Timor Steffens opens the Vrienden van Amstel Live 2012 concert series in Ahoy in Rotterdam on the dance beats of Radar Love.
- In May Radar Love can be heard in the episode Post Mortem of the popular American TV series House. It is a cover by Georgia Steamroller.
- In June Golden Earring opens four times during the Groots met een zachte G concerts of Guus Meeuwis in the Philips Stadion in Eindhoven. Golden Earring plays two songs, Radar Love and When Lady Smiles.
- Jean Jacques Kravetz, the keyboard player of Peter Maffay and Udo Lindenberg, releases a charity CD Liszt & Live Auf Der Wartberg, including a Radar Love cover.
- In the American action film Death Race: Inferno a Radar Love cover by Dave Bassett can be heard.
- On May 15 the original 1973 Golden Earring version of Radar Love makes it to #75 of the Lithuanian iTunes-Top-100. To everyone’s surpirse! The previous evening the Dutch rock singer Anouk qualified for the finals of the European Songfestival.
- On August 18, 2013 is was 40 years ago that the Golden Earring single Radar Love was sold in Dutch record stores for the first time.
- Fox Sport USA uses a special Radar Love mix in their summer campaign The 1 Is Coming.
- Grand Theft Auto 5 is released in September. Within two weeks the sale of this game exceeded 1 billion US dollar! During this game Radar Love can be heard on a car radio.
- Mid January www.radar-love.net welcomes the 600th cover of Radar Love: the live DVD Bronnen by the band the 3Js from Volendam contains a cover of Radar Love.
- In February the Space Lady’s version of Radar Love is also released on Rough Trade’s the best of album Counter Culture 13.
- In May Volkswagen uses Radar Love in the Dutch ‘little boy’ Golf commercial. Followed in June by a short VW Up commercial with 15 instrumental seconds of Radar Love. At the same time a Volkswagen radio commercial starts with Radar Love.
- In July the German band Madsen records a live version of Radar Love. On their best of CD 10 Jahre one can hear the Earring classic in the middle of the song Love Is A Killer.
- In October the readers of the populair American Hot Rod Magazine choose Radar Love as #3 car song, behind Rush (Red Barchetta) and Commander Cody (Hot Red Lincoln).
- On January 5 the Dutch Postal Service issues a Radar Love stamp to commemorate 50 Years Dutch Top-40.
- On February 5 Laurence Demian sings Radar Love during the TV program The Voice Belgique.
- Late February Volkswagen introduces the hybrid version of the VW Golf GTE with a radio en TV commercial featuring Radar Love.
- In August The Belgium singers De Grungblavers release a DVD with the first Flemish version of Radar Love, called Draadloos Lief.
- In September the British brewery, Malvern Hills Brewery, introduces a true Radar Love beer.
- In episode number 10 of the 3rd season of The American HBO series Ray Donovan, the main character, Hank Azaria, hums a part of Radar Love.
- The readers of the Canadian edition of Autotrader choose Radar Love in the Top-10 Best Driving Songs.
- In November Radar Love can be heard for more than 2 minutes in the American NBC series The Blacklist (season 3, episode 6).
- In December Dave Vermeulen sings Radar Love during the TV program The Voice of Holland.
- On January 7 Nathan Smith plays Radar Love during a medley in the South African TV program Noot Vir Noot (SABC2).
- In February the South African band Classic Rock Project releases their album Real Rock, including a cover of Radar Love.
- On February 18 Radar Love can be heard in the Dutch AVROTROS TV series Het Land Van Lubbers, starring Huub Stapel.
- In February Volkswagen uses the tunes of Radar Love again in a radio commercial; this time on Radio 538 for their VW subscription.
- On March 2 the original 1973 videoclip of Radar Love is shown in the AVROTROS program De Stoutste Jongen Van De Klas, starring René van Collem, the drummer of the popular Dutch band Doe Maar.
- In the Australian SBSONE Rockwiz show of May 7 the orchestra plays an extended version of Radar Love while the album cover of the British Golden Earring Best of Golden Earring album (1976 Polydor) is clearly visible.
- On November 30 the Dutch Prime Minister, Mark Rutte, chooses Radar Love as his favorite song in the Top-2000.
- www.radar-love.net welcomes the 700th cover of Radar Love, a freaky cover called Raidar Luv, recorded in 2007 by the American band RaiderHed for their album Shut-Up & Gimme …
- On December 16 a Golden Earring look-a-like-band is the top act in The Grand Tour (Amazon.com), the successor of TopGear. While recording Radar Love in the harbor of Rotterdams the look-a-like band is ‘electrocuted’.
- On January 19 Cesar Zuiderwijk opens the 20th edition of the Vrienden van Amstel Live concerts in Ahoy in Rotterdam with a great drum solo.
- According to the Dutch newspaper De Volkskrant of February 17 the Dutch comedian Karin Bloemen should not begin her ‘one woman show’ Volle Bloei every evening with Radar Love.
- On March 13 Sony Pictures launches the trailer of the new action movie Baby Driver with Radar Love as ‘powertrack’ and Moontan on the iPod of Baby Driver. The movie and the soundtrack are released in June.
- On March 17 Motel 6 launches their Road Trip commercial with Radar Love as the soundtrack.
- Barry Hay meets Brenda Lee in Nashville, TN on March 24. Together with Ilse de Lange and JB Meijers on acoustic guitar guitar he sings Radar Love for his long time hero Brenda Lee. (‘Brenda Lee’s comin’ on strong’).
- CC Mason makes her remix single of Radar Love.
- On May 9 South Africa’s Weylandts Home Outfitters releases a commercial with Radar Love as the soundtrack.
- On June 11 Glennis Grace and Buddy Vedder sing Radar Love during the RTL duo-talent show It Takes 2.
- During the summer season two covers of Radar Love are released in Australia; on the albums of Ice Embers and Marji Curran.
- On Augustus 12 metal band Overkill plays Radar Love in Leeuwarden. Nick Glider of Sweeney Todd plays the Earring classic in Canada, while Bryan Adams follows their example in Eindhoven.
- On September 6 the Metallica members Robert Trujillo and Kirk Hammett play Radar Love in the Ziggo Dome in Amsterdam, while the crowd sings along loudly.
- During the September 7 edition of the Dutch television series DWDD Barry Hay and Ilse de Lange, together with a choir, sing a country version of Radar Love.
- On December 20 the online-campaign of the Dutch CAA Foundation starts with the support of Barry Hay and his wife Sandra. Needless to say with the music of Radar Love.
- In January a Glückwunschkarte appears on the German market, which after opening plays a cover of Radar Love.
- On March 20 the American entertainment site Critical Hit publishes its Top-10 road trip song with Radar Love at #5, right in between B.B. King & Eric Clapton and Guns N’ Roses.
- On July 22 Gene Simmons of KISS is in Amsterdam during his Vault Tour. Together on stage with Barry Hay they sing Radar Love.
- On September 9 2,000 drummers, conducted by Cesar Zuiderwijk, drum together with Golden Earring and Triggerfinger on Radar Love at the beach in Scheveningen.
- On November 11 episode 6 of season 9 of the American FOX animation series Bob’s Burgers ends with the tunes of Radar Love.
- On December 9 Rinus Gerritsen opens the exhibition 45 years of Radar Love in Marcello’s Art Factory and Rock Gallery. Rinus joins a young band from The Hague during Radar Love.
- On February 7 Radar-Love.net finally opens its Instagram page: radarlove_drivinpictures showing Radar Love on license plates of cars, motor bikes, boats and on iPod’s and car-stereo-displays.
- On February 8 the Dutch Festy Boys from Brabant release a carnaval cover of Radar Love (RDJ Music).
- On February 22 the 80s hairband Hericane Alice gives a reunion show at The Medina Ballroom in Medina, Minnesota. The opening song is their version of Radar Love recorded in 1989 for Atlantic Records, but it never appeared on any record.
- Radar Love can be heard in the popular Dutch Tv series Chantal komt werken (RTL4, April 11) and VT Wonen (SBS6, April 28).
- On the occasion of Record Store Day 2019 on April 13 a limited edition –3,000 turquoise colored copies– re-issue of the 1973 Golden Earring album Moontan is released by Music-on-Vinyl.
- Since its release in 1973 more than 2.5 million records have been sold worldwide of Golden Earring’s album Moontan, including their greatest hit Radar Love.
- Developed and published by BonusXP in collaboration with Netflix the PS4 game Stranger Things 3 is released on July 4. Radar Love can be heard during the game and the title track is used as the unlock command.
- On August 11, during the week before the NASCAR race in Michigan, a commercial is broadcasted on ESPN with Radar Love as background music.
The story continues…